wp-dephorm protects your users from the prying eyes of phorm. This is achieved by setting a cookie to opt out of the phorm information mining. Your blog viewers will not have there information stored and used in marketing campaigns whilst viewing your site. The idea is based upon a system devised by https://www.dephormation.org.uk/
Many people consider phorm invasive and breach of their personal information. Please support the cause and allow your visitors to read your site in privacy.
- Download the latest version from the downloads section.
- Extract the files from the zip, you will have a directory called wp-dephorm
- Upload this folder to your site and place it in ./wp-content/plugins/
- Login to your WordPress and go tot the plugin’s section.
- Select wp-dephorm and active it.
Direct from WordPress: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wp-dephorm.0.2.zip
depormation.php is covered by a separate license which specifically denies its use to ISP’s. The rest of the code and images are covered by the GPL version 3 license. This is at the request of https://www.dephormation.org.uk , who has kindly allowed the reuse of his code to fight direct marketing practices.